PROvide services that exceed client expectations
PROfessional Quality and Safety standards are upheld
PROactive measures taken for the environment
PROcure well-trained, reliable employees
PROduce exceptional results every time
- Have over 25 years of combined coating experience
- Put safety first with a Health and Safety Program managed by a full-time HSE Coordinator
- All Pro Paint employees are managed through “Pro Paint’s Industrial Applicator Training Program” which meets CSA Z245.30 Standard
Pro Paint was founded in 2011 by Cody Wallis, and Randy Brown, who remain very involved in key areas to maintain consistency and ensure accuracy in jobs.
• SSPC PCI Level 3 #82353
• U of A Construction Admin Diploma
• 7 Years Coating Experience
• Journeyman Electrician
• Polibrid Certified Applicator
• 16 Years Oil and Gas Construction and Maintenance
• Journeyman Painter/Body Man
• Endura Certified Applicator
• 17 Years Coating Experience
• Polysource Certified Applicator
• International, Cloverdale, Hempel, Devoe, Jones Blair, Carboline Approved Applicator
How Pro Paint Started
How Pro Paint Got Started
Pro Paint opened its doors in 2011 focusing on the industrial sector, applying internal and external coatings to a large order of 400BBL tanks.
We soon increased our capacity to larger scale piping and structural projects.
We added a field division in late 2011 and in 2015 we expanded the shop to over 17,500 square feet, as we continue to grow our field equipment fleet and offer a wide range of services.